Infographic About Daily Deals
A Dose of the Daily Deals
Daily deals are sweeping the globe, and for good reason: a variety of products, activities and even getaways are available at discount for a limited time. Ever wanted to take scuba lessons? Get half-off on Italian cherry ices? Take advantage of other miscellaneous entertainment that you normally wouldn’t consider? If so, Daily Deals are your golden ticket.
The concept of Daily Deals taps into a burgeoning market of hundreds of companies that compete for a limited number of consumers, while working alongside with businesses that agree to dabble with their deal, so to speak.
9% of US consumers regularly receive and purchase daily deals which continually spurs growth of the US economy on local and national levels.
Surprisingly, 41% of consumers have still never heard of daily deals! However, 80% of daily deal email subscribers have purchased at least one deal in the last 6 months, which only goes to show how popular and useful a daily bargain can be.
The following “Daily Deals” stats have been projected from the ScoreDealz.com infographic, which can be found below.
- Contrary to popular belief, between 55% and 61% of businesses running daily deals actually make money on the promotion, in addition to gaining a massive amount of exposure and winning repeat customers.
- 98% of Daily Deals users own mobile phones, compared to 89% of the overall US population. This means that daily deals can reach people when they are on the go, improving success rates.
- 48% of those who join a daily deal website use them regularly over time, and 14% use them more often as time goes on.
- 62% of Daily Deals users have joined the sites just within the past year, which goes to show how their popularity continues to grow.
- 21% of Daily Deals users are ages 35 to 44.
- 15% of Daily Deals users are ages 12 to 24.
- 70% of Daily Deals users are ages 25 to 54.
- 15% of Daily Deals users are ages 55 and over.
- 66% of daily deal users are women.
- 58% of businesses cite acquiring new customers as the prominent reason for issuing a daily deal!
- 38% of daily deal buyers are already loyal customers when they choose to buy a daily deal, which reminds them to frequent the establishment.
- 31% of daily deal buyers said they were new customers, which is a significant number of prospects to retain as repeat customers.
- 27% of daily deal buyers were swayed by a discount to entice them to return to an establishment to which they’ve been before.
- 77% of deal buyers spend more than the deal’s value, and an average of 20% of these new customers become repeat customers.
- 48.1% of businesses who try a daily deal are certain they will use the service again.
- 68% of daily deal buyers return to an establishment even without another discount being offered. There is no doubt that daily deals are an effective marketing tool.
For business owners and consumers who are interested in these daily-specific trends, visit www.scoredealz.com. Here, you can find the best daily deals across both North America and England….allowing you to indulge at your leisure, without breaking the bank!.